Set the Right Mood for Your Next Food Venture with a Well-Designed Lightning System
December 18, 2020
When we put our first step in any restaurant to enjoy our time with family and friends, the very first thing that attracts and makes an impression is its ambience and lighting. Even before we order and taste food, the lighting of the place sets the mood for a wonderful evening that lies ahead of us.
A restaurant needs lightings for different purpose and what other place than Sofary to buy the best quality yet most affordable piece of lightings for your upcoming food venture. Click here to visit https://www.sofary.com/ to browse from their superior collection of chandeliers and pendant lights decorated in various forms of artwork and get them delivered at zero shipping cost to your doorsteps.
Types of lightning fixtures required in a restaurant setting
To add to the experience and look of your place, you would need to invest in:
- Ambience enhancing lightning fixtures:
- This forms the basis of how your place would eventually look like and how bright it would be.
- It is essential to allow easy movement and set the required mood.
2. Accent lightning:
- This is what will make your space look different from others.
- It not only adds drama to the space, but also highlights major attractions such as a water fixture, an artwork, or a live food counter.
There is yet another form of lightning fixture that is very essential to keep the restaurant in proper working condition; it is the task lightning. It could be required for customers to read the menu, for the managers to handle to front desk and billing, and for the chefs to work inside the kitchen.
Importance of restaurant lightings
- Lightings set the mood and provide an emotional appeal to the entire dining experience.
- Properly placed lightning can add visual appeal of the food.
- A lightning fixture that is soothing and provides a peaceful and serene environment for the entire family could increase your sales by a good percentage.
- This is because if your customers are enjoying their time with loved ones, they will likely sit for extended time and hence are likely to order more food.
- A properly lit kitchen compartment keeps the performance at par and keeps less space for mistakes and spills.
- Lightning can help your customers to identify different functional spaces in your restaurant such as a bar or a live counter.
- Isolated areas can be created with dim lightning including candle lights for a more intimate and romantic appeal.
- A good and correctly designed lightning system can enable easy navigation in times of emergencies.
- You can play with various lightning styles to suit different times of the day and to even accentuate festive moods.
- For day establishments and high-energetic environments; you must choose brightly lit spaces to keep your customers more alert.
- More intimate and emotional gatherings need accent lightings with a dim ambience.
The lightning fixtures form an integral part of any restaurant décor and functioning. Choose and place the lightning smartly to look modern, efficient, and stylish while not comprising on the cost and energy efficiency of the fixtures. Always remember, right lightning can make or break the mood of the customers.